With the objective of contributing to the development of highly qualified human talent to take on the challenges that the tax administrations have in the Latin American region, the Inter-American Center of Tax Administrations (CIAT) presents its training program for this first half of 2020.
During this semester we will be proposing the following virtual courses:
- Course on the Control of Financial Institutions and Operations 14ª Edition
- Course on Tax Estimates 3rd Edition
- Course on Tax Code 5ª Edition
- Course on Customs 5ª Edition
- Course on Information Exchange 8ª Edition
- Course on Tax Collection 5ª Edition
- Tax Ethics Course
- Course on Transfer Pricing 9ª Edition
- Tax Policy and Technique Program 4ª Edition
- Course on Management Skills 3rd Edition
Who can participate?
The call is open to both officials of CIAT member tax administrations and the general public.
How do I apply?
Interested persons should complete the registration form on the dates indicated for each virtual course. The form must include the following documents:
- Copy of the national identification document or the valid passport.
- Letter of reference that indicates your status within the Tax Administration and / or Company.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate university degree.
Once the registrations have been completed, a formal confirmation message will be sent and simultaneously, in the case of the officials we will send a letter to the tax administration requesting the validation of their registration. Then, the registration fees will be charged.
What will my certification be?
Participants who fully develop the training process and comply with the activities will receive a certificate issued by CIAT, which accredits the approval of the course.
For more information visit Training.
2,670 total views, 2 views today