I am from Argentina, I’ve been virtual tutor of CIAT since 2008, participating in the module IV Tax Administration of the diploma in taxation, from January 2009 to date. I am a CIAT and IMF consultant in tax administration topics, and also a university and postgraduate professor, speaker and blogger on tax topics.
By training, I am a Certified Public Accountant and have a degree in Business Administration; in addition, I have a Master in Public Finances and Tax Administration, with a major in taxation.
I am official of AFIP since 1990, currently I work as a head of Revision and Resources.
I am author of 8 books and more than 180 publications on tax topics.
Since 2008 I am a CIAT Tutor, at in charge of the Tax Administration Module of the Taxation Course, and of the Diploma in Taxation.
The experience during these 10 years is very enriching, first for allowing me to meet officials from other Tax Administrations and, later, for sharing knowledge with them.
Particularly the part of the course where we see greater interaction are the four debate forums where we try to address current issues on which we share opinions, and the debate help us to learn from each other.
- What will be the future of telework in the tax administrations?2020-05-19
- The digitalization of the Tax Administrations: An analysis of teleworking within the scenario of coronavirus forced restrictions.2020-04-21
- Compliance Risk Management (CRM) Passing Trend or Necessity for the Tax Administrations?2020-03-19
- Tax Systems and Tax Reforms. Some ideas on the topic (ii)2020-02-13
- Tax Systems and Tax Reforms. Some ideas on the topic (i)2020-02-11
- Digitalization of Tax Administrations and Taxpayers’ Rights.2020-02-05
- Tax Administrations and Control of The Digital Economy2019-12-12
- Scanning of the Tax Administrations and changes in their Organizational Structures2019-10-21
- Electronic Tax Administration Some trends with regard to the recent OECD Report.2019-10-14
- Importance of International Cooperation between Tax Administrations2019-09-03
- The Tax Administrations and Information Systems for improving control. Some Iines on the subject.2019-07-29
- Which are the causes of tax evasion?2019-06-25