The academic program is offered by the Universidad Externado de Colombia – UEC in conjunction with the Inter-American Center of Tax Administrations -CIAT.
The title awarded is Master in International Taxation, Foreign Trade and Customs.
The requirements to participate in the virtual masters are:
– Letter of intention to participate in the Master’s degree
– Grade certificates of the postgraduate and undergraduate programs notes
– Photocopy of the degree report of the graduate programs (with apostilles for residents outside Colombia)
– Photocopy of the undergraduate diploma or degree card or professional card of the professional title granted by a legally recognized university (with apostilles for residents outside Colombia)
– Photocopy of the national identity document
– Professional certification
– A letter of academic recommendation
– A professional reference letter
All documents listed should be sent to email@example.com, before the date scheduled for the virtual interview.
Foreign students who participate in a postgraduate program at the University must comply with the following indications:
– Valid passport or foreign identity card
– If necessary, Visa to enter Colombia
– Submit a copy of the visa, passport or foreign identity card and other documents to the Secretariat of the Faculty in order to legalize the academic record
Deadline for online registration: until June 14, 2019.
Interviews: pending definition
Beginning of classes: August 28, 2019
Registration form. Only in Spanish